Sunday, March 2, 2014

Thing 5.5. Remember the Milk

I decided to try this out, too.  Partly because I like the logo!  I was beginning to think that springpad might suck up too much of my time what with its ability to scan the internet and clip things to notebooks.  Pinterest keeps me distracted enough;  I'm finding that I spend less time these days sewing or knitting and more time surfing the net.  Not sure that's a good thing :/

But I have been looking for a fast and simple note app.  I was content with the ipad's notepad until they upgraded it and took the lines away.  Now those notes are just a jumble all over a blank white screen and I just don't like it as well.  It has no character or warmth.  I tend to write lots of little notes on scrap paper left all over my desk.  Maybe Milk is a simple enough interface that I will get in the habit of using it instead of making my scrap piles. I like that the lists are easy to make and easy to pitch and have an immediacy to them that isn't pretentious.  Just jot it down and move on.  Will try to work with both Milk and springpad for a few weeks to see which I tend to favor for work.

No comments:

Post a Comment