Saturday, March 1, 2014

Thing 5. Springpad

This has a lot of potential and I think I could enjoy working with it.  But right now I'm really frustrated because I can't make the springpad clipper to work with safari.  I've followed all the bookmarking steps, but when I go to another page to try to clip it, the bookmark doesn't work.  The pinterest pinner was no trouble to load when I added it to my desktop.  I'm wondering if the clipper would work easily if I was to turn on my desktop and try it from there.  Maybe this is another instance of mobile platforms not being as functional as we'd like them to be?

I'll play with it some more before I give up on it, although honestly, if it doesn't work the first few tries, then it still has some bugs to work out, in my opinion.

3-21-2014 update
I was at the Library Tech conference this week and used springpad to take all of my notes.  That seemed to work really well.  I like having all my notes bundled into noteooks with their own desktop so that I can easily browse each file before opening it.  Next thing to try will be to see how easily I can transfer my notes off of my ipad and onto my PC for printing

No comments:

Post a Comment